Advanced Placement (AP)
Our experienced online AP tutors work with students across a range of AP subjects with lesson plans tailored to their specific needs. All our online AP tutors are knowledgeable about the current AP syllabus and are extremely passionate and determined to guide and mentor their students.
Our online classes take place via Zoom, utilizing a variety of materials to ensure that lessons are just as dynamic as in person. If you are interested in face-to-face classes, please click here for more information.
We offer online tutoring for the following AP subjects:
- English: Language, Literature
- History & Social Science: Comparative Government & Politics, Economics, European History, Human Geography, Psychology, US Government & Politics, US History, World History
- Math: Calculus AB/BC, Statistics
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics
- World Languages & Cultures: Chinese, French, Spanish
- Capstone: Research, Seminar
Our goal is to ensure your child masters his or her academic subjects, while also developing feasible study habits and work ethics for AP courses. We strive to raise all our students to be academically independent and confident in their abilities. More importantly, we hope to impart our own tips and tricks to acing the AP exams and to instill a sense of confidence in our students.
Should there be any queries regarding our rates, classes or availabilities, please feel free to contact us.