LNAT | TSA | BMAT | UKCAT | STEP | MAT
The UK university admissions process focuses heavily on entrance exams. We offer specialised entrance exam tutoring through every step of the admissions process to make sure your child stays ahead of the curve.
Oxbridge & University Aptitude Tests
Most UK universities require that your child passes an admission test, as well as meet standard qualifications for courses in various subjects. It is important to note that these tests usually happen at the start of an academic cycle, so your child will need to register early. Each course will have their own deadlines, so make sure to check the details of your child’s specific course.
Common University Aptitude Tests
- Law: Cambridge Law Test, The National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT)
- Mathematics: Sixth Term Examination Paper (STEP), Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT)
- Medical Courses: BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT), U.K. Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT), Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT)
- Science: Physics Aptitude Test (PAT)
- Social Science: Economics Admissions Assessment (ECAA)
- Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA): TSA Cambridge, TSA Oxford, TSA UCL